Easy Method to How to Install Windows Driver without Software
If you have a computer and you want to install a new windows or trying to install a driver after updating windows. Then sometimes you noticed you need to install the driver yourself. It’s not automatically installed or updated during windows installation. Sometimes you installed a new device or you need to uninstall the driver for troubleshooting purposes. But after that you windows find the new device and ask you to install the driver for that device to working properly. (Easy Method to How to Install Windows Driver without Software)
In this case you getting into a big hurdles. Most of the cases we can’t find the correct software for drivers or the software drivers are not compatible with our system. But don’t worried here you can find the best solution to pass these hurdles easily.
EASY METHOD FOR WINDOWS 10
1. Click on start menu then click on Gear Icon to open the Control Panel
2. Now Click on the Update and Security Option
3. New window will open, On top of the left side you will see Windows Update Option. Click on it.
4. Windows Update installation will begins.
5. Windows 10 Update will automatically finds the compatible and working drivers for your devices.
6. Click on the Desired drivers to Install and Restart your computer after installation.
7. It’s strongly recommended to restart your computer to completes the driver installations.
FOR WINDOWS 8 and WINDOWS 7
1. Click on Start button then click on Control Panel to open it.
2. Click on the Windows Update Option.
”In windows 8 and Windows 7 you need to choose a option after clicking on Windows Update Button,,
3. After clicking on Windows Update a new window will open (Choose Your Windows Update Settings)
4. Here click on Change Settings button. Then change the settings to,
“Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them”
5. Choose the above mentioned option then click on save.
6. Now click on Installed updates Button as Shown in the Below Picture.
7. After Windows Updates Installation will completes then all the drivers will be shown on update list.
8. Click on the desired drivers to install it automatically.
9. It’s takes about 15 to 20 minutes. Have a cup of coffee.
10. We strongly recommended to restart the computer after drivers installation completes.